Use the form below to donate to Hartford Performs,
or text CREATIVE to 5355 to give.
What Your Gift Supports
Every school year, we are delighted at what students learn and create through our arts-rich programs, all of which support classroom learning goals. And independent evaluations of our work demonstrate that our approach works. The arts help students explore subjects in ways that are active, enjoyable, meaningful and lasting. It is so inspiring to see students' engaged and to witness their aha! moments when they learn through the arts.
We've read notes from teachers about shy students, for the first time, getting up and speaking in front of their classmates.
Second graders told us they were surprised that lighting and costumes have an impact on how they feel about characters on a stage.
We've seen middle school students tackle complex emotions by writing songs.
It's no surprise that the arts help support students' social and emotional needs, and we've seen and heard how our programs provide creative ways for them to regain a sense of normalcy after periods of uncertainty.
Deep, personal - and joyful - experiences are what make Hartford Performs' programs so powerful. And you make them possible through your support.
Your gift in 2022 will fund:
- opportunities for all students to create and discover
- in-person programming with teachers and students
- offsite field trips to our some of our region's exceptional museums, historic sites and performance venues
- age-appropriate content that supports academic and social-emotional learning
- professional learning opportunities for teachers, literacy coaches and teaching artists