Interested in Becoming an Arts Provider?
The application period for Hartford Performs has closed for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
Deadline for 2019-2020 Applications: TBD (based on submission of pre-application)
Who May Apply:
- Cultural and/or Heritage Organizations;
- Educational Institutions;
- Independent Teaching Artists;
- Museums/Art Institutions;
- Performing Arts Organizations; or
- Performing Artist and/or Performance Groups/Companies.
Organizations, performing arts groups and independent teaching artist must meet the below outlined minimum requirements.
- Teaching Artists must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have prior experience working with Pre-K - 8 students.
- Must be available to deliver programming/performances during the school day.
Are you an artist or a community arts organization and would be interested in providing arts programming to Hartford Public School students in grades Pre-K to 8? Curious about what it takes to be a Hartford Performs arts providers?
Please join our mailing list to learn about Hartford Performs and how we could partner together in arts engagement.